Thursday 11 December 2014

HI Crafty friends

Hello my friends, I just thought i would post & show this new product
SPRAY M BOSS FROM ONCE UPON A STAMP web site.
It is for intricate  dies that take up to 7 passes through  machines it was shown on C&C
but sold out. I got mine from the web site. it arrived today & tried it on
Sues  a ANGEL i cut one in 300 gm white pearl card & one in foundation card
& only took 2 passes.
You just do a light spray on both sides of the card let it dry ( a bought 3 seconds or so )
put you die in the middle of cutting plate card on top run through may only need one pass
but no more than two.
THERE IS A VIDEO ON YOU TUBE & he show how it works
Hope you don't mind me sharing this with you.
I have got a card nearly finished so hopefully post it soon.
Thank you crafty hugs  Lynda xx


9 comments:

  1. Lynda this sounds like a must buy, thank you for sharing I will look to see about getting it, if it saves time and effort that's great plus if you can use the middle of the cutting plate even better. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel,yes i was quite pleased it worked you get two bottles for £13.98 but i think it will last a long time. Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good Lynda mine arrived today thank you so much for telling me about it. It is good for embossing too when you use an embossing folder.
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret,your vey welcome, mine also came today ,I cut those Angels with just 2 passes & in the middle of the plate too,Im glad I bought some. Big Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda,
    What a great find and great idea, some dies can be such a pain to cut, although it does frustrate me somewhat that with the Grand Calibur you have an A4 cutting plate yet you can only get a decent cut down the edges, what's the point?
    Anyway I may give this stuff ago, thanks Lynda for the Top Tip,
    Crafty hugs
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandra yes I was pleased I bought some it works & in the middle of the cutting plateform & as Margaret said great fo embossing folders too. Big Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynda,
    I deleted the above message in error! Hey ho! Just wanted to say thank you very much for telling us about the above product. Will definitely order some. It's so frustrating sometimes - we have A4 cutting plates but the centre is useless.
    Your angels look lovely. I have struggled with that and a Spellbinders Christmas tree one.
    Thank you my friend!
    Take care, love,
    Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra,don't worry I'm always doing that. I have started spraying some card so that they are ready to use next day which saves time.Margaret c/o has ordered some & she is pleased with the results.
      Love & Hugs my friend Lynda xxx


      Delete