Thursday 23 October 2014

Hi welcome hope you like my card thank you for checking in.

 Another 6x4 white card blank I put a piece of double sided sticky sheet onto a piece of white card
took the backing paper off & gilded it with gilding flakes, then i cut it out with Sue Wilson's BUGNY outer die.Then i cut & added the S/W LET IT SNOW die to the middle added some Spellbinders snow flakes & two small star embellishments.


on the inside i cut the Bugny outer die one in gold & one in white i cut the gold one in half & glued them to the white one off setting it.
Thank you for stopping by hope you liked my card.

6 comments:

  1. WOW!! Lynda this is stunning, I love that snow die. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hazel, I love all Sue's die's Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh \Lynda this is so beautifully enchanting, I love how you have used the gilding flakes you are so brave. A lovely way to add the sentiment to the inside and keep the theme continuing throughout the card, you are so clever.
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret very much
      i love using the gilding flake's they are so magical.
      Love Lynda xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lynda,
    Well I don't know how I missed this card.....it's so stunningly elegant ....oh I love the snow die it's just so very pretty. Love your use of gilding flakes too Lynda.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again Sheila,as i said to Margaret i love to use gilding flakes they are magical & you get such a lovely effect with them.
      love Lynda xx

      Delete