Saturday 4 October 2014

HI Thank you for dropping by

 A new Baby Boy card for my friend's daughter
I embossed a piece of card with the pin point rows of bows
placed it onto the front of base card
I found the baby image i downloaded from  the internet
cut it out with Sue Wilson Innsbruck die & backed it in blue card
Sue 's Striplet die cut down side of base card added blue/white spotty ribbon
added some feet & hand embellishments on the New baby boy also downloaded  from the internet
made a small tag put under bow

 This one i made for my friend
a tattered lace pram die cut
I cut  Sue Wilson's Umbria die in blue card glued the pram on to it
Cut some delicate open daisies & some Itty Bitty bows for embellishment ( you guessed it S W dies )
stamped a congratulations cut it with a spellbinder die then cut another in blue
to shadow it.
Followed  through with the inside

Thank you for looking at my blog crafty hugs Lynda xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, two lovely cards, love the baby image and the embossed front, that striplet die makes a nice detail on the front. I love how you make the inside look pretty too! Hugs, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,thank you very much,glad you like them.hope your well. Hope you get to play next week with Sue & Pat,I will be with you in spirit,Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lynda, both of these cards are so beautiful and crisp looking I love the striplet dies to give an extra dimension. Your insert is really pretty too, I love it, it makes a complete work of art.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret your very kind,I love the striplet dies they give that extra wow to a card. I'm so pleased I found Sue her dies make such a difference.
      Hope you are well Margaret & how's Tomas & Amy & little Ben. Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Lynda, Tomas and Amy have been for their monthly shampoo and pamper which they love so are looking really lovely, they are fast asleep at the moment with their little legs in the air.
      Ben and his mummy have been staying with us as his daddy has been in Germany on business so we have all had a super time. They are back home now and I am exhausted but love having them.
      I hope your little 4 paws and your feathered friend are well, and of course hope you are too1
      Take care and have a lovely weekend.
      With love
      Margaret xx

      Delete
    3. Hi Margaret, sorry i'm late but having internet trouble.arr bet Thomas & Amy looked beautiful.Annie is alway's tired after being groomed & lay's in the same position as your two,not at all lady like.
      I exspect your 8 paws will miss Ben,& of course you will too but they can be tiring.We had my son Sam Harry & youngest step granddaughter for dinner on sunday. I had lots of cuddles with Harry although he was a little wingy as he is teathing
      but did get some of his lovely smiles.he is so forward for his age four months now, where has that gone.I find the weeks go so fast now days,
      I felt worn out by the time they all went home but lovely to see them all.
      Hope your well Margaret
      love Lynda xx

      Delete
  3. Two beautiful cards Lynda. Love all your die cuts and embellishments. Doing the inside just adds that extra touch. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hazel thank you,it's all down to Sues Dies they make all the difference.When do you go to the N E C.
      Hope your well Hazel Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete