Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hi updating with a new Christmas card Thanks for stopping by.

Hi hope you like this take on Sue's Angel card
die's used are
Sue's Christmas Angel just using the wast  part
background die used
French collection in Spellbinders Grand decorative squire's
2nd & 3rd size
i cut two of the 3rd size one in white & one in  black in black just offset them.
Cut  the Angel in the smaller size in black & just using the wast
cut the background die out of coconut white card
then mounted the cut out angel on top with dimension  tape
cut the filigree poinsettia in white & cut the the classic out in black & layered them up
used the small vinery vines ,& then stamped my sentiment onto coconut white card & cut it out
then cut a second one in black cut it down the middle to offset on the white tag
Dimension  8"x 8"

on the inside just carried the black & white theme added some black seam-binding
round the white card then added Sue's Itty Bitty bow to finish
Thank you for stopping by hope you are all well Lynda xx

7 comments:

  1. Lynda, this is stunning, a very good take on Sues card. Love how you have done the inside too. I tend to do very plain card, have a few fancy dies, but I like useing Sues and memory box the most. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel thank you for your lovely comments I appreciate them I have another two new baby cards to put on tomorrow I made for my friend & her daughter. I have just been on Tina E blog her card's are amazing.Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda,
    I think your angel card is gorgeous. I think you are very clever having a blog! I wouldn't know where to begin. Your photos of Ally Pally are lovely. Sue is such a lovely person as is Sandra.
    Your little grandson is pretty cute too!! I wish Ally Pally was a little nearer but I would love to go and meet some friends from the blog. Take care,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra,thank you for your lovely comments.Yes I was quite amazed with myself setting up this blog,it was Sandra that suggested that I do one,I'm still not sure how I did it lol even my Hubby couldn't believe it. Yes It was lovely to meet Sandra, Mrs B & Pat S, at Ally Pally but sorry I missed Lynne M,Cameeli,& others but not knowing what they look like it was a bit difficult.
      Thanks again Myra Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lynda, you have been busy, I love that French background die, do you fancy doing a swap, I will send you some die cuts and you can send me some, I would love a few of the French background die cuts? Let me know what you think, hugs Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,thank you for your lovely comments.I was quite pleased how they turned out. It's good to here from you,I will be pleased to send you some of the French background die cuts,I will Email you a list of my other dies I have that you might like. Sandra you don't have to swap I am just pleased to send them.
      Big Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete