Thursday 23 October 2014

hi another card but a birthday card thank you for looking in

 I started with a piece of TEAL FOUNDATION CARD i cut two of Sue Wilson's BEVELED STRIPLET DIE. leaving a border round. cut an aperture out with the middle cutting edge from the S/W INNSBRUCK DIE then put mountain tape round the edge & put it onto a white card leaving a white border the a thin teal border,then i cut the middle piece of the INNSBRUCK DIE in white card backed it with the Teal card & recessed it into the aperture.I then cut the decorative edge to make a frame from same set, glued it round the focal point. I made a flower from the S/W DELICATE DAISY CLOSED SET. Cut two holly sprigs added some tulle glued them to the side of card put flower in middle with a stick pin. then glued it all to my white base card.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THANK YOU FOR LOOKING IN HUGS LYNDA XX

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lynda, and what a lot of work while creating this masterpiece. Love the colour too. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again Hazel,I said I like doing bigger cards,I was quite pleased how this turned out.
    Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think that a lot of Sues dies you need to do bigger cards with them, I just use little 4x4 or 5x7 for my bit box cards as outs only scraps being used up. They do sell well through the school, well they did at Beth's old one. They raised a few pounds from them, and that's fine with me. Also I use them as notelets too. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel,i make some cards for the the cancer charity shop's,but i don't have any way of selling my cards,so really only make for family & friends
      love Lynda xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Hazel
    You really have been a busy little bee this is a really lovely card really like how the flower draws your eye into the centre of the card very clever.
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, thank you,i tried to make the flower like Sue did on her video,not quite as good but pleased with my effort,i also forgot to put pic of inside on.
      This is for my youngest step granddaughter. I now have to make my daughter's birthday card over the weekend.
      love Lynda xx.

      Delete
  5. Hi Lynda,
    Another gorgeous card...I do love the striplet dies and what you can do with them Love the teal and white too. Truely gorgeous.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Sheila,yes i love the striplet's they are so very versatile.there is a stationers near me that has just started stocking a few Creative exspersions goodies & have some of the foundation card,i just loved the Teal colour so i got that & blush & coconut white its lovely card. Have a lovely weekend,think i will be staying in as we have heavy rain forecarst for next few day's so will get some more Ccards done.Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda thank you for your lovely comment, Andreas mum has been lucky and hopefully now they have got her on meds she will be fine. Now another blogger Rita, as made these wallets I had up and is going to see if she still has the template, so here's hoping as they are just right for teachers gift. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats good new's for Andreas mum so pleased for them all.Hope she liked her gift you sent, Love Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete