Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hello my crafty friends it's been a cold wet & wintry day in Broadstairs Kent.So i have hibernated in my craft room,left all the house work till tomorrow.I made this card hope you like it

 I started by cutting the fourth size in the Grand Nestabilities out of coconut white foundation card
I then used the SUE WILSON  BUGUNY DIE without the cutting edge, i cut the outside edge from double sided sticky sheet  & pealed off the back attached it over the center back i put some autumn leaves Gilding flakes on I then cut the next size G/N in teal foundation card then i cut the largest G/N size & matted them together.i cut some SUE WILSON DELICATE DAISES OPEN & CLOSED
out of coconut white & teal put them together glued some tulle, put flower on top with the small finery put two smaller flowers opposite with some cut out leaves put pearls in center of flowers & center piece to finish.I cut one more large G/N out of  teal card cut it down middle & shadowed it.
I embossed a white 8 X 8 CARD WITH THE NEW SUE WILSON RAMBLING BLOSSOMS E/FOLDER. I carried the theme into middle of the card.Took some close up shots &
picture of middle.
I made this card for my cousin's birthday
Hope you like my card & thank you for dropping in please leave me a comment if you would like too. Lynda xx





6 comments:

  1. Stunning, Lynda. Love the way you have used those classic G/N dies with the Sue Wilson ones, brave you using the flakes, I have had them since the summer will still haven't used.
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel, you should try the gilding flakes I was like that but they are not too bad with the sticky sheets better than the flake glue Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. Good evening Lynda, such a beautiful card made on what sounds like a horrible day of weather, dare I say we have had some lovely sunshine today but it is freezing now! I love how you have used the flowers and especially love your use of gilding flakes brave you, I still have not taken the top off my jar, but I do keep looking at them! Your sue of flowers on the inside is a really lovely idea love it.
    Take care in the bad weather.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Margaret,you should have a go at the gilding flakes they are not too bad on the sticky sheets I'm not so keen on the flake glue. Thank goodness the fire works have stopped ANNIE is a nightmare with the bangs she shakes & pants but now she has added barking as well but she won't let us cuddle her,she is the same with storms.Bambi doesn't take any notice are Tomas & Amy ok with it. Yesterday was a lovely day went for a lovely walk on the beach.
      Thank s again for your lovely comment it means a lot.Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lynda
    Yes one of these days I will give the dreaded fakes a go, but not while I am coughing and sneezing that will be asking for trouble don't you think.
    Well it may be the 6th but we are still having fireworks going off, Tomas is not at all happy he refuses to go out until much later in the evening we just turn the tv up and close all the curtains and blinds so he knows he is safe but he is not at all happy he snuggles up to either me or Derek or goes between two chairs. Amy is a totally different she could not care at all, nothing bothers her, and she looks at Tomas with such a look on her face as if to say you big baby! They may be brother and sister but are totally different, she is the boss rest assured.
    You deserve the comments about your card and no mistake Lynda it is so lovely and so is the verse inside too.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Margaret I agree not good doing gilding flakes while your coughing,are you still suffering with your flu,how is Ben is he better now. We still have fireworks tonight Bambie has her paws over her ears 🙉 as ANNIE is barking again take care Margaret Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete