Thursday 19 November 2015

NOEL STAR

 Hello welcome again too my blog. Hope you are all well & keeping warm
In this very wet & windy weather we are having lately.
November is disappearing fast i must get more Christmas cards made as running out of time.
hope you like my new card a very simple one.Please leave me a comment I would love to know
what you think.

As i said a very easy one to make White base 8 x 8 card & a grey black mat cut with Sue Wilson Noble square die then a white mat, the focal point it made by tearing black tissue & using glossy accents & sticking them onto a piece of card leaving some folds for dimension so i'ts  not flat. once dry i rubbed cosmic shimmer silver gilding wax over it. Cut two creative Expressions designed by Sue Wilson's trees & the Noel star dies out & used spray glue & covered with creative Expressions  ice snow for a bit of bling.

Thank you for taking the time & pop into my blog.
Hug's Lynda xx    


9 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    What a striking Christmas card, you are getting so clever with the various techniques....I just can't get into them at the moment, maybe next year....but I love this card it's gorgeous well done and so clever.
    Loots of love and hugs dear friend
    Sheila xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sheila
    Thank you so much I like to try different techniques this one is very simple but very effective. Have a lovely day with your special girl Nikki tomorrow,give her a big Hug for her birthday
    Lots of love my lovely friend
    Hug's Lynda xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lynda,
    Your cards have been so beautiful, and this is no exception. It really is gorgeous.
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maureen for your lovely comments & for taking the time to leave me one
      Love Lynda xx

      Delete
  4. Lynda, I must try and remember to look and see if you have posted or not. Love your card, it's very effective. Hazel X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel for your kind words.
      I'm behind with C cards this year so have been busy.
      Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Lynda,
    Lovely card made by a lovely lady and a technique you so good at. It looks very cold and frosty just as it is outside here today, much better then the rain. Hope Terry is better, man flu ,not funny! Take care, have plenty of warm Harry cuddles when you can.
    love and hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Maria for your lovely words. It's been freezing wet & very strong wind here too. I have been very busy doing CCards so behind this year pluss had a few birthday ones for this month,& Grandson Joseph got birthday week before Christmas. Trying to find Christmas presents nightmare with OH everything I like he doesn't GRRR Haha. Had Harry cuddles last Sunday. Maria I hope your feeling better & your tummy is not playing you up still.
    Love & Hug's my lovely friend.
    Lynda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda.
    Oooh pretty card. Love the use of tissue paper. So many techniques sue has shown us and I've never tried but u made it look great too.
    I tried gilding flakes once disaster after sneezing lol I was finding flakes for months I tell u!! Lol x

    ReplyDelete