Saturday 24 October 2015

Silent Night

 Good morning everybody well i say good it's still raining in Broadstairs Kent.
Hope you have better weather in your part of the country.
Today's card is one of my Christmas cards that i have been making so please let me know what you think.

I started with 8x8 card blank i embossed it with the Frosty Swirls Folder by Creative Expressions
designed by Sue Wilson I put some gold Guiding wax  to highlight the swirls,then i matted a black card cut out with S W Noble double pieced squares.I cut a smaller black square & put the Creative Expressions wavy mask on top & stuck it all round the edge on my craft sheet with removable tape then covered it with gold Texture paste carefully peeled the mask off & let it dry over night.
Once dry i matted it onto Soft Gold Foundation card by Creative expressions then matted that to the black matt. I cut a few of Sue's tree die's out & put  Guiding wax on them & placed at the left hand side on the  bottom of the card.Cut out the Silent Night die also designed by Sue.& added it at the top right hand side.

Thank you for looking in & hope you like my card.
 I would love it if you would leave me a comment.
Hug's Lynda xxxx


12 comments:

  1. HiyA Lynda
    Smashing card.
    I really love that wavy mask. I don't know if I'd give the texture paste ago I'm bad enough just using the glitter!! Lol
    It's very striking tho love it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi TRACY thank you very much for your kind words. You should try it it's realy easy if I can do it you can. Hope your ok always thinking of you. Love Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. Very opulent Texture paste is my new favourite product Playing catch up (again!) I have lived all your other posts too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen thank you very much for your kind words. Enjoy your week what ever your doing Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynda
    Oh my word!! What an exquisite card! It's a stunner so rich! Your're really branching out into different techniques and it's really suiting your cards....so clever. I love it!!!! Take care my lovely friend.

    Love Sheila xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sheila thank you so much you always give me such lovely comments. I do like to try new techniques sometimes they end up in the bin HaHa.
      Love & Hug's my friend & Big Hug for Nikki xx
      Lynda xxxx

      Delete
  5. Oh Lynda,
    This is absolutely stunning. I love it/
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you MAUREEN for your kind words .
      Hug's Lynda xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi Lynda, a Beautiful card! I love the wavy stencil with the soft gold paste, it is just lovely.
    Son turned 24 on the 16th. Took him to London for the morning so he could apply for a new passport and then we walked for e hours just window shopping snd had a meal out together. He doesn't like to celebrate anything.
    It's late and. mr Sandman has been around so better go but hugs You and your family take care, Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MARIA sorry so late answering it an age thing HaHa thank you for liking my card.
      I waved too you on Thursday as we passed MK on way to the NEC gosh that was a long journey 250 miles. Hope your ok lovely lady love Lynda xx

      Delete
  7. Lynda such a beautiful and elegant card really rich looking.
    Your previous cards are all so beautiful, now I have been able to see them, I have had major problems with my laptop so much so I have had to buy a new one and have had to learn so much, the little grey cells have had to work overtime!
    Margaret xxx





























    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MARGARET thank you so much for your lovely comments . I hope your getting used to your new laptop now,has it got windows 10 I'm still getting my head around that i think I have the same grey cells as you.HaHa.
      Hope you & all the family are well you have all had your faire share of illness this year.
      Love & Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete