Thursday 11 September 2014

Hi hope you are all well & thank you for taking the time to look in on my blog, I hope you like my new card Lynda xx

Hi this card was for a challenge on My crafts website ( used to be card making world )
the theme was to make a card with  "HAPPINESS IS"  
So i thought would do one with butterfly as i just love them.
The die's used
Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Decorative Elements
the second & third largest in set
& spellbinders large & small butterfly's 
with the verse i printed it from the internet 
the tag i printed & cut it out with a spellbinders mating & layering die.
So hope you like it & thank you for checking in Lynda xx

2 comments:

  1. Nearly missed this one, glad I didn't, it's gorgeous. Love your layout with all the butterflies. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel I am a bit of a butterfly freak lol
    Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete