Thursday 11 September 2014

Hi again just thought i would put three Christmas cards i have just finished thanks again for stopping by

 8 x 8 card blank,put cosmic shimmer red glue dots round the edge
matted with red card then embossed white card with Sue Wilson's
Art deco Fanfare A 4 embossing folder
 Dies used are
Sue Wilson Tuscany
& Decorative frame's
& the stamp is Christmas wreath by Just Rite
coulered in with pro markers
Spellbinders pointsetter with flat back pearl.
 8 X 8 Card blank matted with green
Embossed with Sue Wilson's
A 4 Art Deco Fanfare embossing folder
Dies used
Sue's Calabria cut in green then cut middle section of die out
& glued acetate onto back then using cosmic shimmer drys clear glue
done the darkest colour's first of cosmic shimmer polished silk glitter & let it dry over night 
to give the stained glass effect added Sue's Lattice bow.
8 x 8 card blank put cosmic Shimmer red glue dots round edge
Embossed a piece of white card with Sue Wilson A 4 Art deco Fanfare embossing folder
Die's used Tuscany
Decorate frame die
Stamped the Merry Christmas Ornament by Justrite using clear perfect medium pad
Heat embossed in red stamped middle section again to raise for dimension
cut it out with Sue's Decorate frame's die set added messy bow pearl embellishment & pearl string  

Thank you for looking Lynda xx

9 comments:

  1. Lynda another three beautiful cards, love what you gave done on each of them with Sues dies.
    I haven't worked out doing embossing on my X.cut yet, must practice that one. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hazel ,is the new X cut complicated I saw it in hobby craft looked it with all the different pressure points you have to work out. Good luck with it will be fine once you get the hang of it Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynda the X Cut is ok it's is getting the pressure just right for the different thicknesses of card etc. the GC is so easy to use as it does all the pressure thing for you. At least I am able to do die cutting. It's another phone call to Hobbycraft. So much for " we will keep you informed". Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hazel, glad you managed to use the x cut your latest two cards are stunning I love the stripplet dies they are so handy for beautiful quick cards. Take care hope your feeling better now enjoy what's left of the weekend Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lynda
    Three really beautiful cards I love how you have used Sue's dies, very clever. You are ahead of me I have yet to make a start on my Christmas cards, I have the dies but as yet I have not had the time to play!
    Hugs
    Margaret corgi owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Margaret,I love Sue's die's I have tried to do more Christmas cards that are flat as the post cost, but with Sue's die's i can still do quite a nice card. The postman has just delivered Sue's Christmas tree Yay so will play with that later then put it on here. Looking forward to Ally Pally Saturday & meeting up with Sandra & lots of Wisonettes, are you going Margaret ? Would be nice to see you too.
    Hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda I would love to go to Ally Pally but living up her in the Lake District it is just too far and too expensive as it would mean at least 1 nights stay too. We may have beautiful scenery but we have no reasonable crafts outlet up here so going somewhere like that would be wonderful to say nothing of the delight of meeting you all. Never say never though one of these days when my lottery ticket wins! Well you have to have a dream don't you.
    Could I ask a favour when you meet up with Sandra and Cameeli give them a Cumbrian cuddle from me. I do so hope you all have a wonderful time I shall look forward to your reports.
    Hugs
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Margaret, lovely part of the world you live ,there aren't any craft shops here in Kent ether only Hobby craft & the range but they don't stock any of Sue's die's.we had two good craft shops but alas they have shut down such a shame,
      Of course I will give Sandra & Camille a Cumbrian cuddle from you take care Margaret Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you Lynda, I do hope you have a wonderful time, I shall look forward to your show report!
      Hugs
      Margaret xxx

      Delete