Monday 27 February 2017

Two birthday cards i have just finished

This one is for my DIL birthday I used Sue Wilson weaving die
& I made a frame from Noble square. The star flower & small flower cluster & added some foliage. 
 This card is for my friends birthday. I Used the weaving die again
I did three weaving pieces together on this one & the star flower again.
Then for the frame it's the classic square
I love using the weaving die's very therapeutic

Hello everyone hope you all had a good weekend. It went in a flash didn't it
Thank you for popping in to my little blog. Hope you like my cards.
Please leave me a comment thank you all. Hug's Lynda xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda.

    Love these. They look So technical lol. I don't have these dies but I think they would do my head in!! Lol 😂 Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy they are easy to do. They are not very easy to cut though at least 6 passes before they cut that does my head in.
    🤗🤗 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lynda, these are fantastic but so annoying you have to take them through the machine so many times. Have been looking in from time to time ,glad you have posted some cards and altered craft. Had to go back and see Harry as well, he melts your heart that boy :-) Off now to see the others, HUGS xx

    ReplyDelete