Friday 24 February 2017

SOME OF MY CARDS & TWO ALTERED ART PROJECT'S

Sorry I have been missing for a while. Hope you like some of my latest cards.
Thank you for looking into my blog your very welcome.
I would love you to leave a comment please. I would appreciate them 
It's ok if you don't that's fine I just hope you all like my cards
Thank you Lynda xx

A friends birthday card

This card was for a challenge for the Cotswold café
one of my Christmas cards
My altered MDF tag
For my sons birthday

For my Daughter INL birthday
My altered box I was very pleased with this first attempt.
Another challenge card for the Cotswold café  

Another challenge card for the Cotswold café

Friends birthday card

Thank you for looking . I hope too be back very soon. crafty Hug's Lynda xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello Lynda!
    What a lovely surprise ! I've missed you. I know from reading Sue's blog that you have had more than a few health problems! I'm really sorry about that and hope that you feel lots better soon. It's lovely to see your work again . I have my favourites - is that allowed? Your altered art Tag, DIL's birthday card and son's birthday card! I've been making my husband's card today! I love the Shadow Box collection from Sue but used the window box Die from her latest release as well! Waiting for green wellies to dry as I put a sheen on them! It's a gardening card! How is Terry? Take care both of you!
    Love Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myra
    thank you for your lovely comments.
    yes I have been out of action.
    I had a stent for block valve & had to rest for three weeks they did it through my wrist so no crafting. Then I caught that blooming virus bug & that really knocked me for six the constant coughing wares you down so just getting too grips now & with my RA never rains till it pores they say haha. HOPE YOU FINISHED your husbands card & your wellies are dry.:0))
    love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda.
    My u have been a busy bee!!! Loving all ur cards. All different styles too 😊
    Hope u an terry are on the road to recovery. Speak soon sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Tracy for your lovely comments
    Terry's leg is still very red &still swollen.
    🤗🤗 xx

    ReplyDelete