Sunday 16 August 2015

A card i sent a lovely friend although we have never met & Harry up date

 Hello everyone who pops into my little blog I hope you are all well & you are getting some sunshine
between the rain.Your all very welcome & hope you like my card.I have put a little video clip of Harry taking his first steps i hope you can see it,also two pictures.

I made this card for a lovely lady,i haven't actually met her but i call her my friend.
I started  with a 8 x 8 white card blank. Embossed pale blue card with the line's embossing folder, then matted with foundation periwinkle card embossed with bed of roses folder.
The die set is Tonic Peony which comes with two cutting edges four sizes of peony flowers.
I cut the die out using the cutting edge twice added too each side of card. I then cut several flower's in all sizes in both shades of blue. after they were made i glued them into the apertures.
cut the Majestic Monarch  butterfly in each blue & shadowed them,added it to the card.

I hope you like my card if you would let me know & leave me a comment i would appreciate it very much thank you Hug's Lynda xx






 I really hope you can watch this clip of Harry taking his first steps.
 These two pictures capture his smiley face. But his sister Janie has put bunches in his hair well Harry  thinks it's funny.LOL

11 comments:

  1. Your card is pretty I couldn't get video to work but it's prob because I am on an iPod (not even an iPad!) He looks a a lovely smashing cheeky chappie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen,thank you so much.sorry about video this one doesn't seem to work even for me, the last one did so not sure why. Thank you for your lovely comments
      Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. Hi my friend, Oooooh Harry is so cute, he always is but you know what I mean. Big cuddles from me too. The card is very pretty, you have done a fine job on the flowers. Still practising hihi Hope your eye is ok, did you get something in it ,maybe ? How is Terry and his leg ? and Annie is she back to it's old self ? Take good care of eachother and Happy Crafting ! love and hugs Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MARIA thank you for your lovely comments. The flowers are easy all I do is curl them round with a pair of plies I got from JS.
      My eye is ok just gets sore every now & then I have to put drops in every night for suspected glucoma & they are sensitive too light.Terry is ok but he only has to knock his legs where the skin is so thin & they bleed. ANNE is doing very well, they have now got her medication right so have to order it every month.
      Thank you so much for asking Maria.
      Lots of love Lynda xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lynda,
    Your Card Is Very Beautiful, and Your Grandson Is Just So Adorable
    Hugs From Sam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sam
      Lovely too see you hope your keeping well.
      Thank you very much for your lovely comments on my card & my Gorgeous Harry.
      Love Lynda xx

      Delete
  4. Hi my dear friend,
    Oh your card is beautiful and I love the colours and the butterfly is wonderful (haven't got that one yet but it's definitely on my wish list! )
    Oh Harry gets cuter by the minute and that gorgeous smile in the last photo just melts my heart....bless him.
    So pleased things are settling down now for you and Terry espelly your dear Annie too.
    Love and big hugs
    Sheila xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello SHEILA thank you so much you always give me such lovely comments.
      Harry dose seem to light up his whole face when he smiles.he has been in lot of pain with teething lately, he does love it when his sisters play with him even if they do put bunches in his hair. HaHa.what are they like. Yes fingers crossed Annie continues to do well on the tablets.Thank you again you take care Sheila
      Love & Big Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  5. Hello Lynda,
    I'm looking at my beautiful card as I type this. I still haven't put any of my cards away and I can assure everyone that it is even more beautiful in real life. The colours are so perfect together. It's a real work of art.
    The photographs of Harry are lovely but I was unable to watch Harry's video on my laptop.
    Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Maureen, I hope you didn't mind me showing your card & it's not too sensitive of me putting it on my blog. I would hate it if I upset you i wouldn't do that for the world my friend.( I hope )
    I don't know why the video isn't working even I can't get it to play on here. It works on my desk top on the computer. Technology not my strong point. Love & Hug's Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynda.
    Ur cards are beautiful. I just swung by after being on hazel an Patricia's blogs. I loved the bag with the butterfly that was amazing.
    I've not had a go at those yet but I'll need to find the instructions I got off dies blog from izzy lol.
    They will be in my room somewhere under all the card stuff lol xx

    ReplyDelete