Saturday 30 May 2015

Card for Twin Boy's

 Hello everyone who pop's into my little blog,your all very welcome.
It's a beautiful day in Kent Sun is shining,
I was asked to make a card for twin boy's on Thursday & wanted it by yesterday no pressure haha.
Well this is what i came up with,I made it for the lady who works in the park cafe,
that the other two cards for. I took it up to her yesterday & she was over the moon with it thank goodness.
I started with 8 x 8 white base card, I ran a piece of Duck egg blue Foundation card through the
Rows of bows embossing folder designed by Sue Wilson,glued it to the front of the base card.
Then downloaded the picture of the two sets of feet sent to my graphics program ( my craft studio )
resides it printed it out,then cut it out in coconut white card with Sues Noble die Classic Adorned Rectangles 3rd & 4th die.then backed it with the with the duck egg card.
then the same die set i embossed the 2nd die in a soft blue card then cut out with the matching cutting edge.i put mounting foam on back & placed onto card then put the focal piece in the center.
i cut one of the Diagonal Lavish swirls cut both ends strait added to bottom made two bitty bows in egg plant & two in the soft blue glued them on the ends.
cut the sentiment out with the largest oval in the set.
In the inside i cut two of the embossed Noble die's the same as the focal one. Again downloaded the verse & cut it out glued them inside with bitty bow on each.Added some pearl embellishments.
Then i made the box again downloaded picture & just added bow.  
Thank you for looking at my card & it would be lovely if you could leave me a comment as love to read them & to know what you think. Love & Hug's Lynda xx







19 comments:

  1. Hello Lynda,
    This is just fabulous, I love it.
    Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maureen
      for your lovely comments & looking in my little blog. Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card No wonder she was pleased with it Another colour of card I will need to add to my stash - duck egg blur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen your very kind. I was lucky I went to a craft shop last week & was upset that they had closed the craft part down & just made it all art materials. But over the road is a stationery shop so just looked in & YAAY they are selling Foundation card unfortunately no periwinkle,& had quite a few Sue Wilson EF stamps ext.
      Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  3. Hi Lynda this is absolutely fabulous those little toes are simply adorable so pleased the lady like it after all your hard work. Hope you don't mind I will make a note of your sentiment in the centre it really is good clever you.
    With love
    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Margaret for your kind comment,& of course you can use the sentiment,I downloaded it from the Internet they have some lovely & unusual ones,
      Love Lynda xx

      Delete
    2. thank you Lynda your so kind xx

      Delete
    3. Your very welcome Margaret. How's your lovely Grandson Ben.
      I will be seeing all three of mine on Sunday Harry's Christening so looking forward to it .Lisa is going to be his Godmother & she has made his cake & one for his birthday on the 12 th where's that year gone .xx
      Love Lynda xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lynda,
    Oh such an exquisite card and beautiful box to put it in. The image of the little feet is just so cute especially as there are 2 sets of feet and it makes the card so different.... lovely sentiment too.

    Love and hugs Sheila xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sheila thank you so much for your lovely comments. Thank goodness for the Internet i downloaded both the picture & sentiment, & of course Sue's die's.
    Love & Hug's Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lynda,
    How cute is that! Two pairs of little feet! I love it and also the sentiment and your card is lovely with your cute little bows! Love the box too ! It's a big hit, Lynda!
    Hope you have a good day and feeling a bit better. Can't send you any sunshine I'm afraid! It's gone AWOL !!
    Lots of love,
    Myra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Myra thank you so much for your kind words . I'm still full of aches & pains but hay ho I just get on with it till I get the doctor to sort it out for me. Our sunshine has also gone AWOL as wall crazy weather. Take care my friend
    Lots of love & Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image and fun idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful image and fun idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane thank you for leaving me a lovely comment.
      Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  10. Hi Lynda,
    I looked in the other day and thought I had posted but can't see any so here I am again.
    Aaaaaaa,this is soooo cute ! I love it. The card itself is beautifully made but the picture of those two pairs of little feet, omg ! also the little prams are lovely. My SIL daughter is having a boy in July so this type of card would be perfect. I put a rocking horse and pram in JS basket but have not decided yet to buy them or not as how many baby cards will I make.....
    I see that the heat bags going fine but can't see it be a body one soon hihi, of course I remember DB. I'm like an ass, remember only silly things.Have you got an appointment with the doctors to get some help ? Would be nice with some sun shine to help some and I think we will get some from Wednesday but near thirty degrees so I guess we complain then too,hihi
    love and hugs to you and Terry,
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria Thank you so much your so kind.
      Why don't you do the same download a picture from Internet,I wouldn't buy a die for a baby.all I do is go on MSN type in baby boy / girl or whatever you want then press on images they have loads on there same with the verses.
      I'm hoping the heat bags will melt the DB hihi.
      I'm waiting for blood test results but will go
      Back to doctors, I can cope I think with the back & neck pain but it's my feet that's getting me down at the moment,moan over sorry. We had a awful day weather wise realy heavy rain & strong winds,so hope tomorrow's better.
      Good night my friend love & big Hug's Lynda xx

      Delete
  11. Lynda, this is a. Beautiful card, that will be kept in those little boys keepsake box for sure. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel,I hope she keeps it, I was asked to make it for a lady to give it to the twins mum.Lynda xx

      Delete