Tuesday 24 June 2014

Sue Wilson dies
White base card embossed
matted green & blue card
cut two Cordoba dies
glued to card matt
calabria die cut from acetate
to make stained glass window
with 3 colours of polished silk glitter
topped with outer die from umbria
 stamp woven leaves cut out
 with Cordoba from
Sue Wilson die & stamp range
cut bracket borders & put focal
element in middle.
cut classic rose die made flowers
& sugared with ice snow.
White base card with white card
matted with black card stamped
top & bottom with netting stamp
stamped ship in a bottle onto
white card & again onto acetate
& wrapped acetate round the
first stamp. then put onto base card
added bakers twine around ship
added some burlap & some shells
stamped happy birthday stamp
all stamps from Sam Pool
stamped brother matt &
layered it & glued on top corner.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda, your cards are lovely, didn't know that other people have their own blogs, i'm only 42 but I don't know much about computers I only go on sues blog and my husband or son will put it on for me, I just said to my son Lock what this lady has said to me, my son said click on her name and you go on her blog I said no way, it's because of my illness I don't know computers, just want to say your cardS are beautiful, luv Julie XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie thank you, i din't know how to do it i'm still not sure how i managed it lol it was Sandra that said i should have a go well i am 67 next week & my husband said he was amazed i have done my own blog.
      it takes ages to write the descriptions
      Sue must be superwoman doing he blog every day plus everything else, i wish i had half her energy
      It would be nice to see cards from other Wilsonetts too
      Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  2. Lynda, your cards are lovely, the top one looks like a stained glass window in the centre!
    you are very talented! love your description too!
    keep it up, although it is hard to do every day.
    look forward to your next post.
    hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,thank you your so kind it takes me ages to do the description,wish i had Sues talent.
      How do you access your blog, i have to get on mine by clicking my name on Sue's blog, also i cant follow your's only by doing the same clicking on your name. Hazel said to get a follow button but haven't got a clue how you do that.just going to do comment for Sue & then look to see if you got some new cards
      Hugs Lynda xx

      Delete