Sunday 22 June 2014

Some of my cards i made

 Christmas card  i have just started making some ( i know its only June )
 this was a birthday card for a friend she likes black & white cards
 Just made this for stock
 Sorry another C card

 Yes a C card again
 Birthday card stock
 A 70th birthday card for my friend.
 A 70th birthday card i was asked to make
 Punk owl birthday card for male friend
 Wedding card for friends son
 Wedding card for friends daughter
 friends card
 A friends birthday card
For my daughters birthday

5 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards, I have just popped over from Sue Wilson's blog. It lovely to see others work. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised this is your first blog post well done, you should have been showing these lovely makes off long before now. Now you need to get a followers button. Please keep letting us see what you make Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hazel your very kind with both your comments hugs Lynda xx

      Delete
  3. Yay you did it!!!!!! I hope inspired you to have a go! Your cards are lovely Lynda, you are very talented, I bet your friends are really pleased to get your cards.
    I hope this is the first of many posts, although it does take some doing posting every day, I so admire Sue for doing it everyday of the year!
    thank you for sharing your lovely makes !
    hugs
    Sandra xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sandra yes I have two cards to post tomorrow ,I don't know how Sue manages to do all she dose I wish I had half her stamina.hugs Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete