Sunday 5 June 2016

A selection of project's i have done while missing


Hello everyone sorry i have been missing for a good few weeks due to flu virus
falling over quite badly plus hospital appointments for my waiting for a heart test.doctors & dentist
so i have missed doing my blog. Showing some of my projects
Hope you like them please leave me a comment i would love it if you did but no presure.Thank you for popping in.

 My third  MDF altered art project, i have done two more but having trouble loading them will try again  though

 the next five cards are challenge cards





 The last card is made using Tin foil glued onto a card then embossed
& i used Metallic gold guiding polish. matted & layered with black then embellished.

 Thank you for dropping by i appreciate it
Crafty Hug's Lynda xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hello Lynda I know that you've had health problems so it's good to see you posting Don't stress about blogging Sometimes we put ourselves under too much pressure
    Your altered art/mixed media is gorgeous and so are your cards I fell in love with the one made with foil when Sandra showed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karren thank you so much for your lovely coment. The foil card is so quick to do so will be doing it a lot on my Christmas cards.
    Take care Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    How lovely to see you posting your beautiful cards again and I love your beautiful box too.
    Love and hugs Sheila xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila thank you so much For your lovely comments your so very kind. Hope your well
    .Big Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halo Mrs.
    Wow I've been a busy lady even tho I've had lots going on. I especially like ur blue card with the flowers it really made me smile love the colours on it with the papers. I've lost my mojo again if u see it give it a clip round the ear and send it straight home!! Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant uve not I've lol silly auto correct xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi TRACY thank you for your lovely comments.
    How are you. Have you managed to sort Dads things hope it hasn't been too sad for you.
    Always here for you take care my friend love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete